Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday night

Last night Mike and I drove up to Jacksonville, Florida. It's about 1 hr and 45 min away.  Mike was asked by some of our good friends to speak at their Back to School Party for their youth group. It was REALLY fun.  They had 2 bands come in which work alongside with Hillsong United(if you don't know them, download some of their music, they are great!) Mike was the last deal and he did amazing(he always does when he speaks though!) He talked about being stuck in life and how as Christians we sometimes just go with the flow and really don't do much. He used the example of "God is like this big DJ, and a lot of us are standing against the wall not dancing to what God has for us, and we make fun of those who are." It was just stinking great!  I brought my camera, but of coarse I forgot to take pics! (I blame the forgetfulness on the pregnancy!)  

Speaking of pregnancy, I am 26 weeks and totally ready to have Emma! I can't wait to meet this little girl!  I am so jealous of my friends who are having their babies soon!  But my time will come!  About 3 months!!  

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Emma will be here soon and she will be so lucky to have 2 great parents that love her so much!!

Brandon said...

Jealous of babies? at lease ur prego U only got 3 months hang in there