Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday

So today is my birthday and it's probably the best one I have had because #1 Emma is here and #2 I was able to talk to the women who gave birth to me, Alma on my birthday.  Every year I wonder who my biological mom is and if she thinks about me on my birthday, and she does and always has.  It's very cool.  She just called me to wish me a happy birthday and it is so hard to explain the emotions that go through my head when I talk to Alma.  If it wasn't for her and her decision, I wouldn't be where I am today!!!       HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that's precious! very happy for you!! miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mickey,
Granddad and I are so happy you had a great birthday. We think
little Emma is truly a blessing.
We certainly hope you have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy
New Year. Hug little Emma Jane for
us since we can't do that from MO!
Love you, G-Ma and G-Pa Wilson