Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Her first Birthday!
Eating Brithday Cake

Party Decorations




Eating her first sucker with Auntie Haley

Thanksgiving. She uses her own fork now!
Daddy and Emma




I have been CrAzY busy this past month. So much has gone on! Let me fill you in on our lives!

Well, Emma and I went to Utah for a quick trip. I did post some pictures from that though. I had such a great time. Much needed vacation. I will say that flying with Emma is getting harder and harder. I may buy a mini DVD player thing for the next time I fly.

Emma turned ONE and we had her birthday party this month. I had fun decorating and planning her party. At the end of her party she was not feeling well. Her fever was getting worse and worse. Thankfully she made it through her party happy and giggly!

I have been working like a crazy women getting Christmas gifts made, bought, ordered, shipped etc. This year we have decided as a family to only get each other THREE gifts. We have heard about families going off of the Christmas Story and baby Jesus receiving THREE gifts. Gold,Frankincense, and Myrrh. LOVE the idea, so we are adopting that into our family this year.

Michael should know about a job sometime next month. I swear I blog about this and say the same thing every time " next month we will know something." PRAYING that he will get this job. It will allow us to stay in Three Rivers, which we love.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I love Emma, she is so pretty! I can't believe that she is 1 already. Time goes by so fast. I hope Michael gets a job. That is so stressful waiting for your husband to get employment, I hate that. Good luck though! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!