Yes, I get the Parenting Magazine. Love it. Today it came in the mail and I was thrilled. I love reading it. I came across this article and had to share it.
How Having Kids Is Like Being a Wall Street Tycoon
* Your gross domestic product rises dramatically...as evidence by the daily pailful of dirty diapers.
* You keep a sharp eye on interest rates...in green veggies, educational television, and chores.
* You dole out sweet bonuses...hey a handful of Froot Loops can work wonders on a kid who won't get into her booster seat!
* You glady accept bailouts! Thanks Grandma for babysitting!
* Your bonds are extreamly rewarding....and every group snuggle on the couch reminds you.