Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today is my dad's Birthday.

Wish I could surprise him with a visit.


He is the best dad in the world! Top 5 favorite things /memories about my dad are:

1- His food. GREAT cook!
2- Watching T.V. with him. He has a lot of good shows he likes to watch and it's fun to watch them with him.
3- Always there. Even though we are a phone call away, I know I can always count on him. When I was younger he was always at my soccer games.
4- Hard worker.
5- Going up to Alta Highschool in the evening with my dog Molly and walking/playing at the track.

Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mickey,

Thanks for the wonderful birthday surprise! I just want you to know that you have been a blessing in my life and I love you with all of my heart. Your mother and I are proud of the adult and mother that you have become. I think about you, Michael, and Emma every day and pray that God continues to watch over your family.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Christianlouboutinmy.com,the summer is coming,what are you waiting for,just come and go shopping,here are our featured and best-seller christian louboutin products:chanel shoes chanel shoes jimmy choo jimmy choo manolo blahnik manolo blahnik louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton shoes Tory Burch Shoes and so on.