Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today is my dad's Birthday.

Wish I could surprise him with a visit.


He is the best dad in the world! Top 5 favorite things /memories about my dad are:

1- His food. GREAT cook!
2- Watching T.V. with him. He has a lot of good shows he likes to watch and it's fun to watch them with him.
3- Always there. Even though we are a phone call away, I know I can always count on him. When I was younger he was always at my soccer games.
4- Hard worker.
5- Going up to Alta Highschool in the evening with my dog Molly and walking/playing at the track.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mickey,

Thanks for the wonderful birthday surprise! I just want you to know that you have been a blessing in my life and I love you with all of my heart. Your mother and I are proud of the adult and mother that you have become. I think about you, Michael, and Emma every day and pray that God continues to watch over your family.

Dad