Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My project


past week or so I have been trying to perfect my toddler apron pattern and design. this is my first one so I have a lot of mistakes and imperfections on this. But I thought it turned out pretty cute.

This week I have been thinking a lot about life and how I am making a difference in this world. I believe we all make a difference in a small way. Either by raising money for a cause, helping the homeless or being there for a friend during a hard time in life. There are so many things we can do. I had to step back this week and say to myself " What am i doing?" I get so involved in my own life I forget about others. Before Emma was born I kept a journal that I would write in to her. At the end of each entry I would write " Love God, Love Others" It's kinda like a family motto if you will. It's simple and true. The real meaning of why we are here on earth. So this week I have been thinking about ways we can "love others." I am excited to see what comes out of it. I really think i have an opportunity each day to do this, but I just don't see it. So I am trying to slow down some and look for those opportunities!

Love God. Love Others.

4 comments:

BusyB said...

way cute!! my sister made matching ones for my girls ... Oh they love them!! HOW CUTE great Job! (oh wish I had sewing in me!)

Jen said...

Cute apron! Good motto too!

Mandi said...

LOVE the apron! Great job, Mickey! Miss you!

Cooking Up Faith said...

I love your motto. You're right, it's what we're here for! Mine is
Keep the faith and you'll find God's grace. :)