Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Haiti




Mike is back from Haiti.

It was hard not being on contact with him for an entire week. He was able to call me though on our Anniversary. So sweet.

Aren't these pictures amazing? He took so many but these are some of my favorite. Mike fell in love with the boy on the top picture.

I am so glad to have him back. He did a lot in Haiti to help them out. So proud of you. He is working on a video of the trip. Maybe I will post that when it's done.

I am back from Utah. GREAT trip. I forgot to burn the pictures from my moms camera to a CD. SO my dad is going to e-mail those. I had a great time with friends and family while I was there. Now I am working on Emma's napping! SHE is totally out of whack and excited to be home. So she hasn't napped today. JOY.

2 comments:

BusyB said...

what a great thing he did : ) how proud are you!!!! glad he back safe, and with great pixs

Joel Frost said...

We'll have to get together and share. I'd love the hear about what he was doing while he was there. We've been down there as well. Its a sad, but wonderful place.