Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Week

I sit here writing this outside of my daughters room because she keeps getting out of her bed or starts to jump in her bed. This usually happens when we return from Utah, or any vacation because she most likely was sleeping in a pack n play. Trying to get her back to normal life once again. Crazy kid. Utah was great. Ate some great food with my family. Met up with high school friends and even an old neighbor friend and his wife. Even after 10 years of not seeing it each other it didn't seem to matter. Derek and Chelsi, wish you lived here! And we think about you guys often!

So this week I am planning my daughters SECOND BIRTHDAY. WHAT??!!!!?? Yes, two years already. The theme is "under the sea" AKA Little Mermaid. I am going to try to make a lot of the decorations, but we shall see how that works out.

No pictures with this post. I know, crazy. But I really have no time right now to upload pictures. I will soon though.

No comments: