Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Times

Check out that bike picture on my blog title! What a beauty....oh it's my new bike!  WOO HOO!  I was so happy to get it.  I also got a trailer thing to pull Emma in.  Now the rain needs to go away so we can cruise around Schoolcraft.  (my town)


My cute girls on Easter morning.  I just want to squeeze them all the time!


Emma at our little towns Easter egg hunt.  She was running after those eggs like someone was going to take them from her.  Pretty funny to watch!

Another great Easter!!!

4 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I LOVE your new bike and the picture is awesome for your header.

Andrea said...

Love the new header, the bike is so cute!! And that easter pic of your girls is adorable:)

Jen said...

So cute, I love their easter outfits! And your new bike is gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Cuteness! Where do you get Emma's leggings? I want to get some for Bri, but I never seem to find them! Your girls are super adorable!