Monday, January 30, 2012

LOVE


Oh Monday, we meet again.  Little Allie Jo is already up (6:37 am to be exact)  I am trying to make her bed time later since she just loves going to bed around 7 pm...as for me, this doesn't work well in the morning.  I am not a morning person.

Emma Jane has been a little crafter/animal lover lately.  It's precious watching her play "animal doctor" in her room  with all her stuffed animals.

Valentines is almost here and we are trying to decide what to do for our night on the town!   What do you do for Valentines?

And I have been reading this book on my kindle.  L.O.V.E  it.  READ IT!  What an inspiration to us all.

Have a great day people!

1 comment:

Mamasita said...

I LOOOOVE watching kids use their imagination and play!!! :) So sweet!
Happy Monday Friend!
<3
Maggie