Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lately.....

Well....I don't really get on my computer EVER.  I think this is the first time I have in the past 3 days. I can basically do everything from my phone.  Amazing.


Emma and Allie love playing together.  It really is adorable to watch.  And yes, Oscar is usually there most of the time.  Poor guy.  He takes a lot of ear pulling and bow wearing daily.  He loves those little girls though.

I feel like my house is messy either upstairs or down stairs most of the time.  If ones clean, the other needs it.  Never ending.  NEVER ending. Anyone else feel the same?

I read some amazing verses this morning.  I love it when verses jump out at you.

Psalms 32:1-5

1 Count yourself lucky, how happy you must be-you get a fresh start, your slate's wiped clean.
2 Count yourself lucky-God holds nothing against you and you're holding nothing back from him.
3 When I kept it all inside, my bones turned to powder, my words became daylong groans.
4 The pressure never let up; all the juices of my life dried up.
5 Then I let it all out; I said, "I'll make a clean breast of my failures to God." Suddenly the pressure was gone-my guilt dissolved, my sin disappeared.
Isn't this good? Isn't God SO good to us? Gave me goosebumps when I read it and put a smile on my face.  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i actually like the times that the computer never comes out. don't know why, but it's just a nice break sometimes. and yes...the cleaning never ends!