Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life as we know it....is busy

Life seems to be going super fast lately.  Anyone else feeling the same?

Busy.  That is the word that pops up in my head when people ask how I am doing.  "Busy"

"With what?" you may ask....

Just everyday things.

- Laundry(which I am never caught up on!)
- Cleaning in general
- playing with Emma and Allie
- photography business is picking up.  Working on props and so on.
- Yard work....holy moses we have so many leaves hanging around! Never ending.
- Working out.  I love doing this and try to make time for it.
-Making sure the dog is fed!

I wish there was more time in my days!  And I have realized I am neither a night owl or a morning person, so it doesn't help me out much. Training myself to be a morning person....it's a work in progress.

I read this quote today and LOVED it.


“Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.” 
― Francis Chan


WOW right?  So very true.


Love,
ME



No comments: