Busy. That is the word that pops up in my head when people ask how I am doing. "Busy"
"With what?" you may ask....
Just everyday things.
- Laundry(which I am never caught up on!)
- Cleaning in general
- playing with Emma and Allie
- photography business is picking up. Working on props and so on.
- Yard work....holy moses we have so many leaves hanging around! Never ending.
- Working out. I love doing this and try to make time for it.
-Making sure the dog is fed!
I wish there was more time in my days! And I have realized I am neither a night owl or a morning person, so it doesn't help me out much. Training myself to be a morning person....it's a work in progress.
I read this quote today and LOVED it.
“Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
― Francis Chan
WOW right? So very true.