Saturday, May 5, 2012

Breakfast cookies?

Yes. Cookies for breakfast. I must share this life changing recipe. As a mother of two, breakfast sometimes needs to be quick, especially on days we need to be out the door early. So these little cookies are my friends. Healthy and filling as well!

2 cups quick oats
3/4 skim milk
3 bananas mashed
Handful of raisins. ( cranberries would be amazing!)
Little handful of semi sweet chocolate chips
Drop of vanilla
Cinnamon....a dash
Scoop of whey protein. I used chocolate flavor.

Bake at 350 for about 16 min

Enjoy!!!

Today Emma and I are going to a dance recital and taking pictures of some lovely girls heading out for Prom tonight. Going to be a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Making these!! What a fantastic idea! I'm going to try it with craisins and a tbsp of coconut oil. Thanks friend!