Thursday, August 9, 2012

Laundry and Dishes


Love this picture.
Wish I had our "real" camera so I could of taken a GREAT picture of this.  But Mr. Hipster had it.
Oh well.

I am sitting here at my kitchen table while Allie plays with rain boots while destroying my kitchen with her toys. And Emma is enjoying her smoothie while watching a show with Oscar.
I feel like there is no need to pick up toys throughout the day.  
It's kinda like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. 
Never clean. 
Always brushing 
Lately my evenings have consisted of dishes and toy pick up duty.
Emma has to pick up her room before bed, which helps.

What do you moms do to stay on top of the toys?
Do you feel like your evenings consist of cleaning? 
I am thinking this is a phase in my life since I have two little ones.
If I can get all the dishes done BEFORE dinner, it's a miracle in my house.

I am blessed to have toys everywhere. 
Dishes in the sink.
Laundry to fold (3 baskets to be exact)
and faces to wipe clean.
Being a mom is the best and hardest job in the world.
Give your mom a high five today!
They deserve it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture is GREAT just the way it is! So sweet, soft focus ... I love it too!

Truly, you do seem to "get it" when it comes to phases. Toys around your house and dishes in the sink don't even mean a darn thing in the scheme of things. You enjoy those little girls and just love, love, love on them for as long as you can - THEN do the dishes. ;)