Saturday, August 25, 2012

The wall

This wall is driving me crazy. It's been like this since we moved in. Every time I walk by I kinda wince and then shake it off. I have a vision....kinda of what I want to do with it. I just need a whole day to do it probably. Hoping to get it done next month. I need a few more frames and a shelf and I think I will be set.
Moms with kids...how do you get projects done like this around the house? Hubby takes the kids out? Because that's what my game plane is. Ya Mr. Hipster doesn't know this yet.

I am so ready for this month to be over with. For many reasons. September is going to be an exciting month for me! I'll share more on that later.

I think both of my kids are napping. Wow. I have so much to do around the house today but this quietness is magical. I just might read my book.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i have walls like that in my house! been trying to figure out what to do. excited to hear what sept. holds for you.