Sunday, July 13, 2008

Feeling pregnant

Today I just feel HUGE and Im not really that big. I can't imagine what I will feel like in 4 more months! Oh boy! My tummy is tight today, I have only had a sandwhich, fries, watermelon and some cookies....and cereal for breakfast! Not a whole lot...but I feel like I am going to blow up! I think I could seriously sleep all day, but I tell myself no because I will be up ALL night and I have a plane to catch at 10am. Which I am SO thrilled about because I get to see my husband and dog. Michael surprised me while I was gone and panted a wall green for me! He sent me a text of the finished paint job and it looks great! We are planning on decorating a lot before Baby Elkins arrives. I will have to post some pics when I get home of Michael's amazing decorating skills. Love that guy! Sometime I think he should be on TLC for some manly decorating show!

No comments: