Monday, April 12, 2010

Friend #2




Sorry it took me so long to get back on the blog. Moving kept me busy and we just got the internet!

My second friend this month is
Lindsay Rogers

I met Lindsay at college. She was my roomie. I was SO nervous to meet my room mate because I heard horror stories about crazy room mates. Lindsay was the best roomie EVER! We got a long GREAT. We only roomed together for a year because I got an apartment and she didn't continue school there anymore. BUT we were and still are best friends. Lindsay was my maid of honor in my wedding. She has taught me how to cook, to have fun and how to be a good friend to others. Best memory with Lindsay is probably having dance parties are her house. Good times.
I hate living far away from Lindsay.
We try to see each other when we can



No comments: