Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010






Christmas was so much fun this year.  We did our thing Christmas morning with presents and cinnamon rolls.  We then headed down to Drams and Poppio's house for some more presents with the rest of the family and Dram's famous biscuits and gravy.  SO GOOD!

I am so blessed to live close to some family.  It was hard living in Florida(not my favorite place) and being away from family.  I wish Utah wasn't so far so we could get together more with my family.  But oh how I HATE traveling during the Holidays.  We ALWAYS get stuck somewhere due to weather or our bags get lost.  So I am happy we were able to stay in our area this year.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I have been working on some of my New Year Resolutions.  I will share those later though.

No comments: