Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year....and 28 weeks!


I love New Years Eve.  Even though I don't go all out like I used to back in the day.  I remember my friends and I would head down town Salt Lake City and spend our evening venturing around with a billion people all around.  I also love dressing up for New Years Eve, if I am going out.  It's either go big or go home and sit around in your pj's, eating food  and playing games with friends.  Either option I will do.  What am I doing this year? Well, since I don't have a cute preg dress or a babysitter, we are having friends over for FOOD and GAMES! If I were to go out, I would LOVE this dress...if it came in a maternity style.


I am now into my THIRD TRIMESTER!  
I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER!!!!
I am ready to meet little Allie Jo (I think that is what her name will be.  It feels right.  But who knows!)


Hope you all have a fab New Years Eve! 

No comments: