Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day.....? I have lost track

"Write about what wears you out as a woman."


At the moment, this sweet little thing.  
Emma Jane Elkins.
Being pregnant with a toddler has its days.
The days where I am SO tired REALLY wears me out.
Physically.
Emotionally.
And even spiritually.
BUT I wouldn't change anything.
Being a mom is what I was called to do in life.
At the end of the day, when I put Emma to bed and walk out of her room I sometimes just want to run back in and read more books, laugh and sing silly songs until we both fall asleep(which probably wouldn't happen)

Yes, being a mom wears you out.
But it's all worth it.

2 comments:

Jaime Leigh said...

Right now we are dealing with homework battles with my oldest, minor but on going health issues with my middle, and potty training with my youngest, and I am so very tired most days...but all in all my children give so much joy, and pure love that it just makes everything, everday worth it!!! =) Happy Blogging to you...I wish for you some rest today <3

Mandi said...

emma jane and allie jo are lucky little girls! it is fun being a mom! miss you guys!