Friday, February 25, 2011

A girls life

Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I had a boy.  I only had one sister growing up and all I know is girly stuff!  Well, I was somewhat of a tom boy growing up in my neighborhood.  But in the secret I still danced, played with dolls, and watched Princess movies.  I just had to put on my A game when playing neighborhood football.  Which I was always picked last....so that doesn't say much about my skills.

Anyways.....



This is Emma's new favorite thing.  Dancing in her "dancing outfit"  She wears it ALL THE TIME.

I am pretty darn excited to have TWO girls.  (that might change when they start middle school though?)

3 comments:

Andrea Neudorf said...

aw she is so cute in her dancing outfit!

Amylou said...

She is so adorable!

dance your way back to zion said...

mickey, that is one of the sweetest things ever! i can't wait to get eleanor in a dance class!