Friday, June 10, 2011

Right Answer

Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind.
Prov. 21:4 (MSG)

This verse has been running in my head all week.  I heard it last Sunday at church and it stuck to me like glue!
I am a HUGE planner.  Love being prepared.  I am sometimes crazy when it comes down to it. I don't mind planning little things, like a girls night out or something along those lines. But when it comes down to"grown up" planning, I tend to WORRY freak out a lot.  


A lot has been on my mind lately and I have been trying to plan ahead.
Lay it all out there on the table if you will.
But then I read this :
 We can make our own plans,
but the L
ord gives the right answer.
Prov. 16:1 

THE RIGHT ANSWER!  My God already knows the right answer for me.  I just need to wait now.
Ug, and I am not a fan of waiting.  But if it's RIGHT, it will work out.



Have a great weekend.  Try not to worry about things, instead laugh with the ones you love!

2 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

This is something as a fellow planner needed to read. Thanks!

Holly (Faith, Food, Fitness) said...

It's so hard not to worry about things! Those verses are definitely good reminders. :) I am the ultimate NON planner, hah. Having plans stresses me out, I tend to like to go with the flow. However, that's not always a good thing because I am often very unprepared for important things because of that!