Sunday, June 26, 2011

Worry wort?

Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?  And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?
(Luke 12:25)

Raise your hand if you are a worry wort?  ( HAND UP!) 

I think as I am getting older I worry even more.  
Kids future.
My parenting skills....wish there were instructions with each child!
Economy.
Money.
family.

The list could go on and on with things I worry about.

I love reading this verse when I start to worry.
Life is too short to worry about the little things AND the big things.
It will all work out.
It always has.  

Linking up with Minivan Diva HERE

4 comments:

myriahmae said...

I tend to worry my life away at times. Then I try to remember to "cast ALL my cares on Him." It's hard though but life is so much better when we ditch the worrying for trusting in Him instead.

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Hand up here too! I always cling to this verse. I am such a worrier. Thanks for linking up. That pic of you and your sweet girl is too precious. Happy Sunday to you, friend.

grey rose (they/them) said...

amen! such a great verse for me always, but especially today. thanks for this timely post!

xo

Unknown said...

I can remember shortly after having McCall laying in my bed and just sobbing. Her dad asked what was wrong and I said, "I am just so worried about our little baby ... life can be so hard, it's so challenging, the world is getting worse all the time ..." He thought I was a little nuts, but when you are a mom I think it is one of those things that you just can't seem to help doing!