Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Work? Space? Kids?


Work?  Well making my lovely little items for my SHOP. (which I have been slacking on) and taking my items to local boutiques in the area.  More on that later.  But I have been busy. Check out my shop HERE.  


Space.  I have none.  I need a craft area.  It's in the making, but right now its basically the kitchen table and living room.  Not ideal with a toddler in the house.  But we looked at a house that had a craft area ROOM in the basement.  I was in heaven.  Yes, there were a few tears of excitement.  I don't want to get too excited.  We shall see what happens.


 Kids. I love them with all my heart.  The other day Emma came up to me and said, " I want a brother, a boy."  I laughed a little and said, "maybe someday"( I also say that about getting a cat, not happening EVER).  I have noticed more people asking if we are done with having kids.  I honestly don't know how you know if you are.  I feel complete at the moment until I was introduced this this little guy.  I wish the adoption process didn't take 6 months.  Adoption has really been on my mind lately, and we are just praying for wisdom and guidance.  So many kids need a good family that will love them.

1 comment:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I never felt done after my 3 kids. We still think about adopting. It is something we are waiting for the doors to swing open wide for us. It is cute that your daughter put in a request. : )