Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good Morning


Mornings are my favorite.  Everyone seems happy when they wake up.  Emma's excited for "pretty" cereal.  That means fruity cheerios. And Allie is chatty Mcbutter pants.  Love it.

I read some scripture and make my list for the day while Emma enjoys her cereal and Allie chills on her mat, chatting away like always.  I love where I am at in life.  Seeing my young children grow and learn new things.  Their child-like faith shining everyday.  I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

My cute family DROVE from Utah.  They are nuts, but I guess they REALLY love me.  Or maybe it's for the grandkids now?  Most likely. Time to have some family fun for the next couple of days!  Much needed.

3 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

So sweet. Enjoy your time with your family!

Melissa said...

OH I love this pic with Allie cat!! How stinkin' cute! Miss you friend!

Unknown said...

You really are at a fabulous time of "life" ... keep enjoying those little things that make you happy now. And have a great time with your family!!!!