Sunday, October 28, 2012

The craziness


Look at this face!
How could someone so cute bite and hit her sister?
Well, this face can.
It's a battle.
Poor Emma Jane.
Let's hope this phase ends soon.


This is what my couch looks like when my kids are on it. 
Surprised no one has fallen off yet.
Whatever Emma does, Allie attempts.  
Scares me half to death sometimes!

At the end of the day, when they are tucked in their beds with books and toys that they MUST have....
all the craziness is worth it.
The battles lost or won.
The tears.
The giggles.
the weird questions Emma asks ALL THE TIME.
It's worth it.


1 comment:

McCall said...

I love your header. I can't remember if I've told you that yet or not. (Mommy brain!) That first picture is so sweet. Kids are made cute so they get away with more. At least it works for Libby. (She's OUT OF CONTROL these days! But, cute.)