Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello summer

I can't believe summer is here already.
Sunblock, swimmies, t-ball games. And this summer means new addition to the family! This little girl could be here in 3 weeks or less. Or more..but let's not go that route! I am excited yet really nervous. THREE kids!!!!!! I feel old.

The girls started sharing a room a few nights ago. So far it's been good, except Allie waking up at 6:30am this morning. And then walking out of her room where she noticed the sun was coming up. They have darkening curtains in their room(highly recommend those!) I told her its still night time and to go back to bed. She then pointed out my window at the sun and said "it's morning, suns up! Good morning!!!" So we were up. Hoping I can catch her before she sees the sun tomorrow. Ha

Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment. Praying this little miss is head down. I've been having a lot of crazy pelvic pressure and back pain. I would like her to cook at least another week and a half. Then she is more then welcome to make her way into this world. Ready or not, she will be coming soon! ( insert nervous laugh)

Well I'm hoping my kindle is charged up now so I can read. Been slacking in the reading department!

Good nite folks!





No comments: