Monday, September 7, 2015

Good Bye Summer!

Kids are tucked in bed. 

SO I am going to chat a little bit about WHY I think its so important to capture memories with my camera.

Growing up my mom didn't have a lot of pictures of us through out the house.  Ok, we had school pictures, some cute ones on the fridge...but that was about it.  I don't remember going to get pictures done a lot.  I guess things have changed a lot though since we now have cameras ON OUR PHONES.
But I remember when I was younger I always said " I am going to take a lot of pictures of my family someday and put them up in my house!"  Why?  Because I love seeing those memories around me.  The smiles, the laughter, the little hands and feet.  These are my little people! I don't want these memories stashed away in boxes collecting dust under my bed.

I will say, capturing pictures with a high quality camera makes a HUGE difference.

Thats why I like to offer photo sessions at a great price!







No comments: