Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lately.....

I have been eating a lot of peanuts and M&M's.  Don't judge.  It gets me through the day.

I have been trying to wrap my mind around how I am going to manage when my mom leaves.  She has been here for over 3 weeks and leaves on Thursday.  I will probably be eating a lot of peanuts and M&M's that day.

I have been TIRED.  Mr. Hipster has been sleeping on the couch because his snoring wakes Allie up, and myself.  No bueno. BUT he is getting his tonsils out on Tuesday so that will help out with the snorinig.   I am still getting used to night feedings. I don't mind the 1am feeding, its the 4:30am that REALLY gets me.  "This too shall pass"  right????

I have been day dreaming of running and going back to the gym.  Oh how I miss my gym time.  It really is amazing!  And I need to lose 20 pounds!  Hm....probably should stop eating peanuts and M&M's.



5 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Oh I sure don't miss those early morning feedings, but I sure miss my kiddos when they were lil' babes.

Amie Christine said...

lol I LOVE YOU!

kristance! said...

i believe we NEED indulgences, i have a box of thin mint girl scout cookies in the freezer waiting for me to devour them after church. you'll manage just fine after your mom goes!

Melissa said...

ha!! you crack me up! oh how i wish we lived closer!

Amy said...

Yay for TRAILMIX!! lol!