Thursday, July 28, 2011

loving life


Sometimes life gets rough.
Some of us may live far away from family, and that stinks.  I can relate.
Maybe someone you love has cancer.
Maybe you know of a couple whose marriage is about to die.
So many difficult situations are around us.
Even though there are hard times, we need to LOVE the life we have in front of us.
Love our kids with all we have.
Take a walk with your "love nugget" (spouse)
 Think about all the GOOD things in your life. 
And choose to be happy. 
Because it is our choice. 

I am so glad I have Emma in my life.
She reminds me to sit back, slow down and enjoy simple things, like swinging.
(Even though swinging makes me motion sick now, I attempted it) 







7 comments:

Andrea said...

Aw, thank you for this post. It was such a good reminder:) I tried swinging with my daughter yesterday and got motion sickness too! Bummer. Hope you have a good day!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

So true. It really is a choice. Sweet pic of your girl!

Unknown said...

Great message Michelle ... one that we all need to be reminded of often! These are adorable pictures too! ;)

ArtsieChic said...

Great post~ Thanks for the reminder, It is our Choice to Love Life...awesome pics too:)

Melissa said...

Thank you for the reminder! Adorable pic of Emma! Hope moving went well!

Kelly said...

we have to enjoy and always look up and praise HIM.
my son was at church camp last week and he said that one of the counselors was always happy. like ridiculously happy so they asked him why he was so happy. he told them what is there to be upset about. i'm breathing. my son was baffled. it really touched him.
<3

Jaime Leigh said...

I say dance thru the trails, and trust in the author of ourlives...the last sentence of our story is yet to be written! Here is to all the joy our hearts unleash if we allow it to!!! Loved this post!!!!