Emma and I decided to start making some Halloween treats yesterday.
Since Emma is a HUGE fan of s'mores we decided to make these delicious treats.
Super easy too.
- Flat Marshmallows (yes they have these)
- Graham Crackers
- Bakers Chocolate
- Popsicle sticks or large pretzels in half
- Sprinkles (Emma's fav part
- Break graham crackers into their smallest squares
- Melt 3 mallows at a time on their own cracker in the microwave for about 15 sec. Keep an eye on them, they might get HUGE!
- place stick on mallow and place other cracker on top. Put on wax paper.
- Place in refrigerator while you melt the chocolate.
- Dip and sprinkle!!
Perfect for parties or treat bags!
Emma and I delivered some to the neighbors last night.
I am excited to make some more treats in the next few weeks!