Thursday, December 6, 2012

One of those days in pregnancy land

Today I slept in. Awesome right? I thought it was much needed. But as I was getting ready for the day I kept gagging over everything I smelt. From Allies cereal choice, cat food ( don't worry, I wasn't eating cat food) to orange juice. Just not fun when you are super hungry but have no idea what you want to eat. And this is when I cry.

After I got Emma from school we went to the store to get a few things and that's when pregnancy hunger really kicks in. I want everything I see. It's horrible. Trying to cover up your gagging by coughing doesn't work well either.

I am now eating a huge bowl of soup and a sandwich, wondering how I can get a nap in today. Even though I slept in. And also wondering where my maternity pants are because my pants are getting a little snug. Is this happening?!

I'm trilled to be preggers, but today is not a happy day in pregnancy land for me. I could seriously cry over spilled milk right now....

Hope you all have a great day!



No comments: