Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh sweet Summer

Wow, I haven't blogged in awhile.

Sorry about that! Life with three has been crazy busy!

I can't believe it's middle of August already.  Where did summer go?  I am not going to lie and say I still want it to be summer. I am ready for fall, and we have had some "fallish" weather lately.  (((LOVE)))
But we have one more BIG thing to do this summer.  Family trip to Tennessee.  Hoping the car ride goes well....

Like I said life with three has been crazy. More laundry to do.  Fights to break up.  Nursing.  Making sure Allie isn't into something.  I pray daily for the safety of my girls.  I can't be everywhere they are  and I get nervous about that. I wish I could follow their sweet little feet everywhere, but I simply can't.

So far my favorite things this summer was watching Emma make cat cards and help host her Out Door Movie night to raise money for children in Africa.  We have raised about $500! So exciting.  You can watch her sweet video her dad made about it here



We have had a lot of ups and downs this summer.
But we made it.
With a lot of coffee.
and   A LOT of Jesus in our lives.
So blessed.



No comments: