Thursday, August 14, 2014

Our pets heads are falling off

Yep. You read that right.

Last night Mike left for a conference. So I knew something would happen while he was gone. Either a sick kid, bloody lip, dog ran away. Power goes out. Something. 

And that something is this. 

Our turtle "lost" his head today. 

Every morning Lilly asks to see the "tuttles". So after breakfast we go down stairs. Today, there was a lot of screaming and crying from myself as I looked into the tank. Our bigger turtles head was GONE! Not in his shell, but like ripped off/chewed off. I won't post a picture. It's so gross. 

So there I am with all my girls gagging. Tears, crying, and saying" oh my word" about 100 times and trying to comfort my girls too. 

No clue what happened to Boy-Boy. (Allies turtle) maybe a rock fell on him? Or the other turtle...you know. Snacked on him?***gag*** is that even possible?!?! Don't know. Don't care now.

All I know is that the turtle is going in Mikes office. No more turtles at home!  

Hope your morning was as exciting as mine. 

And I just remembered the headless turtle is in a box, in the backyard. Looks like I'll be digging a hole once my kids are asleep. 

Awesome.
I kept laughing to myself through out the day because it reminded me of the movie Dumb and Dumber. "Our pets heads keep falling off!!!!" 

No comments: