Friday, August 21, 2015

Send me

My journey with Jesus began in my early teenage years. I fully understood my purpose on earth and why I was here. It was a simple yet a HUGE decision. 

A lot of people think that following Christ means life will be easy. Well. It's not. There will be ups and downs and hard times. Frustrating times. Times where you want to throw in the towel. But over the years I've seen the importance of trusting God with EVERY decision and every outcome. Because sometimes the outcome wasn't what I expected. But with Gods love and a lot of grace He came through. Like always. 

The past two days I have kept saying to God, "I'm all in with whatever you have coming. Send me. SEND ME."

I don't want to get too comfortable in my life. 
I want to do something different and help people understand why they are here on earth too.  Who Jesus is and what doing life with Him really means!
I want my kids to help write our familys story. And play a role in it. 
All in the name of Jesus. 


T


No comments: